- RSS Channel Showcase 3907668
- RSS Channel Showcase 2075592
- RSS Channel Showcase 7209530
- RSS Channel Showcase 7231838
Articles on this Page
- 11/25/16--08:00: _We can reline your ...
- 12/09/16--08:00: _All About Electric ...
- 12/21/16--08:00: _Why Does My Firepla...
- 01/11/17--08:25: _Start 2017 Off Righ...
- 01/25/17--08:43: _Avoid Acidic Byprod...
- 02/09/17--10:31: _Reviews Are Importa...
- 02/23/17--08:43: _Benefits Of A New W...
- 03/09/17--08:31: _Winter & Your Mason...
- 03/23/17--09:41: _Reasons You May Nee...
- 04/06/17--08:58: _Spring Cleaning You...
- 04/20/17--09:12: _Buying Or Selling A...
- 11/25/16--08:00: We can reline your chimney with HeatShield Cerfractory Sealant
- 12/09/16--08:00: All About Electric Fireplaces
- 12/21/16--08:00: Why Does My Fireplace Smoke?
- 01/11/17--08:25: Start 2017 Off Right With A Chimney Inspection
- 01/25/17--08:43: Avoid Acidic Byproducts in Your Furnace
- 02/09/17--10:31: Reviews Are Important To Us!
- 02/23/17--08:43: Benefits Of A New Wood Or Pellet Stove
- 03/09/17--08:31: Winter & Your Masonry Chimney
- 03/23/17--09:41: Reasons You May Need A New Flue Liner
- 04/06/17--08:58: Spring Cleaning Your Chimney & Dryer Vent
- 04/20/17--09:12: Buying Or Selling A Home? Schedule A Chimney Inspection
A failing chimney liner puts your home in danger. When your chimney liner is cracked or flaking, or has developed gaps, heat and smoke can reach your home’s structure, putting your home at risk of a fire. Those weaknesses also can allow carbon monoxide to enter your home’s living spaces, putting your family and your […]
The post We can reline your chimney with HeatShield Cerfractory Sealant appeared first on Clean Sweep of Anne Arundel County.
If you want a fireplace, but have no chimney, you may think you are purely out of luck. Thankfully, that is not the case! Consider an electric option from Clean Sweep of Anne Arundel County. We have extensive training and experience in all things fireplace, and we want to help you out today! To gain […]
As temperatures get more frigid, homeowners everywhere are doing their best to prep for winter. One thing that requires a lot of extra attention this time of year is the fireplace. Inspections get scheduled, repairs are addressed, and any excess dirt or debris is removed with the help of a professional. If you have crossed […]
Happy New Year! Between gift buying, holiday parties, and endless hours baking in the kitchen, the holiday season never fails to keep people busy. If you didn’t get around to scheduling your annual chimney inspection in 2016, then now is the time! With Christmas behind us and a new year beginning, there is no excuse. […]
Do you own an oil furnace? If so, you likely have an oil technician come in regularly to check things over. This is a great idea and will benefit you down the line. However, many homeowners feel that this inspection is sufficient for maintaining their oil furnace and chimney health, as well. This is not […]
Have you utilized our services in the past? If you have, we want to hear about your experience! The staff at Clean Sweep of Anne Arundel County takes all of our customer reviews very seriously, and we use feedback to make our company the best it can be. Did You Like Us? Did we exceed […]
Are you looking to add a new look to your fireplace in your home? We don’t blame you! Fireplaces are inefficient and by adding a more efficient, cozy and welcoming aesthetic wood stove or pellet stove you will wish you had made the switch sooner. In addition, you can’t beat the heat you gain during […]
Chimney health is important, which means, if your home has a chimney, you’ll want to prepare for all types of weather. Whether it’s rain, sleet, snow, or ice, excess water is never good for your brickwork and can call for expensive chimney repairs down the line. When it comes to bad weather, winter can often […]
Your chimney for your fireplace or furnace consists of several components. The most important is the liner. The chimney flue liner has many functions. It protects the adjacent woodwork of your home from stray sparks or flames and allows harmful gases to escape from your home. In addition, it keeps your fireplace or furnace performing […]
Temperatures are rising and many are gearing up for home renovations and spring cleaning. We know that this to-do list can get long quickly. However, we cannot emphasize enough how important it is to add both a chimney sweeping and a dryer vent cleaning to it. Learn more below. Then then find out how Clean […]
When it comes to selling or buying a home, there is no doubt that fireplaces add appeal. Statistics show that most home buyers want a fireplace in their future home. In addition, would be willing pay more for a house with one in it. It’s a simple fact. Fireplaces increase the value of a property […]
The post Buying Or Selling A Home? Schedule A Chimney Inspection appeared first on Clean Sweep of Anne Arundel County.